Friday, April 8, 2011
TOURNAMENT:Mario Kart Wii
Start time: Noon, April 30th
Registration: Please go to http://tourney.comeze.com/?p=6600 and enter in your friend code. Remember we are looking for more hosts, otherwise only the first 11 people will be eligible to play.
Registration deadline: Midnight - Friday, April 29th
Limit: 11 (Unless there is someone willing to host another room)
1. Free choice of vehicles, characters, and controllers.
2. Glitching/hacking is not allowed.
3. Host will only re-open room if 3 or more people disconnect.
4. Tracks can be picked(including random), but not repeated. (-15)
5. No use of voice communication or teaming is permitted.
6. No teamwork is allowed.
7. No trolling. (breaking rule 2, 5, 6 & 7 = permanent ban)
1. Scores are only based on the GP that are played. If you play only one GP, you will get only points from that GP.
2. Disconnect will result in zero points unless proven otherwise.
3. No scores will be award to a player who disconnects before the end of the first race.
1. Groups are randomly put together.
2. Players must add their respective host and join when the room is opened.
3. Failure to join within the allotted time will result in an automatic disqualification.
1. Host must add players the morning of the tournament.
2. Players have 10 minutes to join the room from the starting time of the round. If the round starts at 12:00, then players must join by 12:10.
3. The host must start the room 10 minutes after the round starting time.
1. The hosts will capture the results of the GPs.
2. Once the races are complete, the host will post the pictures with the final standings.
RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
This is just for fun. Player(s) with the top scores at the end of four races will be the winner(s).
Posted by 8-bit